Your needs are at the center of my approach. First and foremost, I listen. A lot. Then I roll up my sleeves and get into the trenches with you to solve problems and seize opportunities together.
Strategic advisory services include:
- Strategic Planning
- Messaging and Positioning
- Impact Strategy Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Grant Structuring
- Scenario Planning
- Outcomes Measurement and Reporting
- Program Design
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Outcomes-Based Storytelling
- Quality Reviews and SWOT Analysis
- Grantee & Funder Relationships
- Additional customized services, upon request
With topics ranging from grant structuring and outcomes reporting for funders and board members to impact management and outcomes-based storytelling for executives and leaders, webinars are custom-designed to cover the issues most important to you, the client.
Introductory and advanced workshops for executives, boards, and staff leaders are designed to inspire, build capacity, and ignite action. Topics include:
- Essential Principles of Strategy
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Structuring Big Bets
- Impact Management: A Master Class
- Telling Outcomes-Based Stories
- Developing a Theory of Change and Selecting Meaningful Impact Metrics
- Identifying and Engaging Stakeholders
- Developing a Value Proposition and Simply Stated Mission
- Building Better Relationships With Your Board and Staff
- Essentialism for Executive Directors: The Art of Doing What Matters
- Additional customized topics, upon request
For executives and leaders who prefer one-on-one conversations in a confidential setting (virtual or in-person), sessions in 30 – 90 minute increments can be scheduled one at a time, or on-going over a defined period.
The time you spend in a coaching session will shed light on any problem you’re tackling, provide you with direction, and ultimately save you time down the road.